Learn about use cases that can be implemented with Piiano Vault
Vault targets these use cases:
- Reducing scope for privacy compliance (GDPR, CCPA, etc.) by pseudonymization of personal information and keeping PIIs within a dedicated secure zone.
- Tokenizing and vaulting payment information with maximum security and controls complying with PCI DSS.
- Securely storing sensitive personal and payment information, such as social security, bank account, and credit card numbers by enforcing fully audited access control and ensuring the data is encrypted by rotatable keys.
- Tokenizing PII before streaming it into an analytics pipeline or a data lake to reduce the potential for data exposure. This mechanism makes information in a data lake less sensitive, promoting data democratization and enabling more data scientists to use the information without compromising privacy.
- Avoiding customers' information leaking through support center systems by letting representatives view information only after the customer approves access.
- Building systems with privacy by design using integrated Vault features such as data protection, data retention policies, privacy rights, and more.