Discover the new features, logic changes, bug fixes, breaking changes, and known issues and limitations in Piiano Vault release v1.10.0.
- New set of APIs for Vault actions with the addition of the builtin
http_callaction to allow the Vault to act as an outbound relay for HTTP requests that include sensitive data. These actions are still in Beta state and their API may change in subsequent releases. Read more about the
- Vault now supports a new
PVAULT_SERVICE_ALLOW_ORIGINSenvironment variable to define allowed origins for cross-origin requests (CORS) to data operations from the browser.
- The default IAM provided with a new Vault installation now includes new Role and Policies for the new
http_callaction. Upgrading an existing Vault installation will not update the IAM configuration file so you must manually add the new Role and Policies to your IAM configuration in order to use the new action.
- Vault now use an advisory lock to ensure only one instance is running migrations at a time.
Following this change, the following environment variables are no longer supported and were removed:
- Fix a bug where concurrent Vault migrations by multiple instances could result in failures.
- Fix a bug where certain error messages were not logged correctly.
- Vault now responds with an 403 status when accessed from the browser from an origin that is not allowed by the