Discover the new features, logic changes, bug fixes, breaking changes, and known issues and limitations in Piiano Vault release v1.8.3.
- Overall significant performance improvement for the Encrypt and Decrypt APIs.
- New operation for encrypting and decrypting large files: Encrypt blob and Decrypt blob. These operations support encryption and decryption of raw bytes instead of base64.
- Add an optional 'ensure_unique_tenant_tags' field to Tokenize operation. This fields force the given tags to be unique within the provided '_tenant_id' or the operation will fail.
- The way the BLOB type is stored in the database has changed. If you store data for a BLOB type in your collections, consult with Piiano before upgrading.
- Fix a bug where the '_tenant_id' update of a
Personobject didn't propagate to its owned objects as well.