Discover the new features, logic changes, bug fixes, breaking changes, and known issues and limitations in Piiano Vault release v1.8.1.
- Announcing Vault SaaS! You can now run your Vault in Piiano’s SaaS infrastructure and manage it online. Be up and running in 5 minutes without any local installations. Try it out here: https://app.piiano.io.
- The default IAM policies now include STRING type as high-sensitivity, so policies ending with
Highallows access to STRING type.
- The default IAM now includes new administrative user
VaultAdminthat is not the default. This user can be managed as a regular user management APIs such as (regenerate-user-api-key)[/api/operations/regenerate-user-api-key].
- Fix a bug where incorrect Content-Type header resulted in a 500 error instead of a 400 error.
- PVAULT_SERVICE_ADMIN_MAY_READ_DATA configuration is now taken into consideration every time Vault initializes. Previously, it was only taken into consideration when Vault was initialized for the first time.
personstemplate for the Add Collection CLI command for persons now includes an