Discover the new features, logic changes, bug fixes, breaking changes, and known issues and limitations in Piiano Vault release v1.2.1.
decryptcan now limit their output to a list of properties and property transforms. This is useful when you need to only decrypt a property or want to get a masked value.
- You can now retrieve metadata for encrypted objects in the same way you do for tokens.
- Support for a default transformer for a property. This is useful for returning different views of the same property for various applications. For example, SSN could return masked to a user-facing application but return in full to a financial application that requires the SSN.
Important notice about new 1.2.0 features
⚠️ The previous release included new capabilities for new bundles and custom types features. You must add these capabilities manually to your roles to allow non-admin users to use these features.
- Fixed and clarified the concepts in Retention policies.
- Fixed and clarified configuration file behavior.
- Completed the documentation for crypto APIs and custom data types.
Known issues and limitations
- Queries can only match untransformed properties (properties with transformations, such as
ssn.mask, are not matched).
- No pagination is provided for the tokens API operations Search tokens and Detokenize tokens.
- No pagination is provided for the List objects API operation when retrieving a list of objects using IDs. When requesting a number of objects that exceeds the page size, an error is returned.