Discover the new features, logic changes, bug fixes, breaking changes, and known issues and limitations in Piiano Vault release v1.1.6.
- Vault now shares its configuration with Piiano, which includes the schemas, system configuration and IAM configuration. No PII or sensitive information is sent. You can enable or disable this feature with the
configlog type to
PVAULT_LOG_DATADOG_ENABLE. See logs and telemetry environment variable for more information.
- As part of the
statslog type, Vault now shares the number of Vault instances running, CPU utilization and memory utilization of the operating system. See logs and telemetry environment variable for more information.
- Added support to update certian attributes on an existing property. You can now update an existing property's description, and index (will add or drop an index from the property). See Update collection property API endpoint and Update collection property CLI reference for more information.
- Numerous debug logs were removed.
- Access log prints for healthchecks have changed to DEBUG log level.
- Fix a bug where CLI arg value
-for reading from stdin were not working.
- Fix a bug where the log level specified by
PVAULT_LOG_LEVELwas not respected.
Known issues and limitations
- Queries can only match untransformed properties (properties with transformations, such as
ssn.mask, are not matched).
- No pagination is provided for the tokens API operations Search tokens and Detokenize tokens.
- No pagination is provided for the List objects API operation when retrieving a list of objects using IDs. When requesting a number of objects which exceeds the page size, an error is returned.