Discover the new features, logic changes, bug fixes, breaking changes, and known issues and limitations in Piiano Vault release v1.1.5.
- Vault supports a new configuration to set the maximum allowed tags per token. To configure it, configure
PVAULT_DB_MAX_TOKEN_TAGSdatabase environment variable. The default value for this configuration is 10, and can be set up to 200.
- Tokens of type
pci_onewaywill no longer reuse the same
creation_timeof an existing token with the same ID.
- Ownerless tokens (that were created with the
object.fieldsparameter) of type
pci_onewaywill no longer reuse tags of an existing token with the same ID.
Known issues and limitations
- Queries can only match untransformed properties (properties with transformations, such as
ssn.mask, are not matched).
- No pagination is provided for the tokens API operations Search tokens and Detokenize tokens.
- No pagination is provided for the List objects API operation when retrieving a list of objects using IDs. When requesting a number of objects which exceeds the page size, an error is returned.