Discover the new features, logic changes, bug fixes, breaking changes, and known issues and limitations in Piiano Vault release v1.1.1.
- You can now select which types of logs you want to share with Piiano. The environment variable
PVAULT_LOG_DATADOG_ENABLEnow accepts a list of log types, separated by commas. Vault will then send only the logs of those types. The supported log types are
stats. For more information, please refer to the Logs and telemetry documentation.
PVAULT_LOG_DATADOG_ENV. Please set
- Improved databse indexing.
- The internal mechanism to store encrypted properties and tokens has changed to be more secure.
Known issues and limitations
- Queries can only match untransformed properties (properties with transformations, such as
ssn.mask, are not matched).
- No pagination is provided for the tokens API operations Search tokens and Detokenize tokens.
- No pagination is provided for the List objects API operation when retrieving a list of objects using IDs. When requesting a number of objects which exceeds the page size, an error is returned.