Discover the new features, logic changes, bug fixes, breaking changes, and known issues and limitations in Piiano Vault release v1.0.2.
- Informative log message for IAM policy violation.
PVAULT_DB_REQUIRE_TLSnow verifies the TLS certificate of the database. See the Configure DB connection to use TLS guide for more details.
- Enhanced usage of the cache to reduce requests from the database.
- CLI command
pvault status --jsonreturns lowercase keys.
- The mechanism for encrypted property matching has changed to be more secure.
Known issues and limitations
- Queries can only match untransformed properties (properties with transformations, such as
ssn.mask, are not matched).
- No pagination is provided for the tokens API operations Search tokens and Detokenize tokens.
- No pagination is provided for the List objects API operation when retrieving a list of objects using IDs. When requesting a number of objects which exceeds the page size, an error is returned.