Discover the new features, logic changes, bug fixes, breaking changes, and known issues and limitations in Piiano Vault release v0.9.7.
- New documentation search bar.
- Improve system log and audit log for better debug-ability.
- Properties are now encrypted by default.
- Reduce the default for migration max retries attempts from
- Missing logging context fix.
- Provide a clearer error message when invalid API key is being used.
- Fix issue with sentry PII masking.
- Fix issue of nested configuration parameters not loaded when set as environment variable.
- Fix broken links in the API documentation.
- Fix bug of Content-Type header not respected is some occasions.
- Properties are now encrypted by default. Use
"is_encrypted": falseif you wish to keep properties unencrypted.
collection getcommand. Use
- The CLI exit code is now 1 when there is a failure on
- Remove support for arrays in Vault properties.
Known issues and limitations
- Queries can match properties only in their base form (properties without transformations, such as
- Some REST API calls do not receive error messages. However, these error messages are printed on the server-side. To view these error messages, use STDOUT or STDERR in Docker. See the Docker article View logs for a container or service for more information on accessing these logs.
- The maximum length of the property name and description is 450 characters.
- The maximum length of the value in encrypted and unencrypted string-based properties, including properties using PTypes for email address, SSN, and bank account number, is limited to 450 characters.
int64values may lose their precision.
- TTL of an object does not affect owned objects, and those may outlive their owner.
- Deletion of a collection will hard-delete its objects.
- No pagination for tokens APIs: Get tokens metadata, Detokenization.
- No pagination for "Get objects by IDs" API. When requesting a number of objects which exceeds the page size (see above), an error is returned.