Discover the new features, logic changes, bug fixes, breaking changes, and known issues and limitations in Piiano Vault release v0.9.5.
- All timestamps in the system now include a timezone.
- In memory caching support to improve performance.
- All the Vault instances in the same system can be listed with
pvault system cluster-info.
- TTL inheritance for objects and tokens.
- Renamed CLI
pvault token lookupcommand to
pvault token detokenize.
- Pagination is now guaruanteed to return sorted
- Fix Policy engine integration if wildcard evaluator with type selectors.
--to CLI flag errors.
- Support for single letter collections.
Vault now requires a valid license to startup. You can follow the instructions in Getting Started page to retrieve a license.
Known issues and limitations
- Queries can match properties only in their base form (properties without transformations, such as
- Some REST API calls do not receive error messages. However, these error messages are printed on the server-side. To view these error messages, use STDOUT or STDERR in Docker. See the Docker article View logs for a container or service for more information on accessing these logs.
- The maximum length of the property name and description is 450 characters.
- The maximum length of the value in encrypted and unencrypted string-based properties, including properties using PTypes for email address, SSN, and bank account number, is limited to 450 characters.
- Encrypted arrays and arrays with mixed elements do not work as expected.
int64values may lose their precision.
- Deletion of a collection will hard-delete its objects.
- No pagination for tokens APIs: Get tokens metadata, Detokenization.
- No pagination for "Get objects by IDs" API. When requesting a number of objects which exceeds the page size (see above), an error is returned.